تكنولوجيا الأسمنت

هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.
تكنولوجيا الأسمنت

تكنولوجيا صناعة الأسمنت

مهندس ميكانيكا قوى طالب عمل

أبو الحسن

المساهمات : 5
    تاريخ التسجيل : 10/11/2009
    العمر : 37
    الموقع : مصر

مهندس ميكانيكا قوى طالب عمل Empty مهندس ميكانيكا قوى طالب عمل

مُساهمة  أبو الحسن الأربعاء 18 نوفمبر - 14:22

I am a graduate student of BSc in Mechanical Power Engineering at Helwan University. At my faculty I attend seminars in Hybrid Vehicles Technology, Fire Fighting and precautions and Solar Energy Applications.
    My graduation project receives award from Young Innovators' Awards Program 2009.
    I've working knowledge of computer hardware and software. Highly proficient at Word and PowerPoint. Good experiences in internet and search engines. I've course in maintenance of refrigeration and air conditioning devices and I had two weeks training at ZIETCO Petroleum Company in August 2007.
    I am able to work alone or as a part of a team, and I like working with people. I am flexible and open minded, and if it is needed. I am able to work hard, and I love the new challenges. I am also eager to learn new things.
    I would like to take part in your company, because this is an excellent opportunity to improve my professional skills and to gain a lot of experiences.
    Since I was a little child I wanted to travel, and spend some time in a foreign country. I want to do something challenging. I could build up good relationships in my profession, and personal life also.
    I hope that the above experiences, knowledge, and skills make me convenient for filling a vacancy at your company.
    Tanks a lot…….

Mohamed Sami Osman
    Mechanical Power Engineer
    Website: [ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذا الرابط]
    +20113164202
    +20507497617

الوقت/التاريخ الآن هو الإثنين 20 مايو - 6:51